Thursday, August 11, 2022

denial of equality, perversion of justice

Two years ago I did a series of paintings showing the play out of my deceiving sisters currently.

Lynn the rat, not the good kind of rat. "Empty coffers"
                    Lynn the skunk



Victory. Notice my father in up right Sasquatch arm.
two faced liar and cheating pig (sorry pig, mostly good using to symbolize snorting greedy Dee ness)
aug 2022 




muskrat - Aug 2022
Not portrayed tho good support from nature is the woodpecker of opportunities that literally knocked at my kitchen window, the dream of the good white rat in a tree symbizing issues being resolved shortly, the first seen night time porcupine a precursor in July to get my protection ready, and dream of two young parrots - not certain what they symbolize? Maybe good outcome I hope? Tho thru this I have lost connection to former relatives. (8+)


No comments:

Post a Comment