Sunday, March 30, 2014

Bucket Lists, hot air balloons and parachutes

how many kinds of olives are there?

how many kinds of honey bees?

how many kinds of pine trees?

different looking icelandic sheepdogs!

these are things i would like to find out and put in some of my paintings.
 
i decided Not to do the 144 panels i was after.  I changed my mind.  I found a more self loving, gentler way about doing my art.  I was thinking 144 to get myself on track of which kind of materials would I use?  what is the easiest, deepest, conservationist, soonest to hang way to do my painting.

i also discovered i may wish to cram images into some paintings and on others be more simplistic, almost nearly all white even.

I would rather now, not have the pressure to finish one painting a week for three years.  tho maybe without the added pressure i was putting on myself i might even do more?

we will see :)
______________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment