Thursday, February 27, 2014

Have you seen my new watercolors?

Hi!

   I have re emerged into the land of wonderful watercolor painting.  I have been here many times.  I re found my direction while taking a trip up the road to the white mountains where I sat for 2 days in my room with my portable watercolor station.  Prior to this event, I used to paint more elaborate overworked watercolors and prior to that, I used to bring in my supplies and stand and paint while I did substitute teaching for grades kinder to high in Sanborn Regional School systems.  And before that, I also did them.


   They are not aceo size 2 x 3.5 inches.  They are their own size, 4.5 x 6 inches.  The size they become when I cut one sheet into 4 pieces.   They are simpler, not overworked and are of ordinary things and make believe animals.  I am listing them in my ETSY SHOP for $24.95.  


This painting is a giveaway from pulling a name out of a hat of people who visit and comment or LIKE on my Face BOOK  page from now until Sunday March 2nd 2014.






No comments:

Post a Comment