Friday, October 27, 2017

The Holidays are Coming

The holidays are coming

the goose is getting fat

Please put four dollars in

the old man's hat.

I  paint, musician, writer

I will not be denied

nor will be unemcombered

by

the feelings by and by.

So much of clouded beingness

I've birthed by to be apt

born with fifth strand

dangling

precariously

for certain tho' entact.

Come ancient, solid certainty

transform me by and by

into that far sought bliss be

I will not be denied.

So fair, white rainbow wind blown

through wilted, stilted throat

continue please

and ever wipe

the fibers from my moat

of fallen chemtrail poisons.

Be still you halted dwarf whack

you will not win the sacredness

of Nomi's that can float.

Preparing last month's portratuire

of Yhu Rha Dha infused

to hang for all the holidays

and keep mine all amused.

I dally dainty paint straubs

where Liebestruam is played

I'm jolly, holly holidazed

and still firmly bemused.

Come ancient foreign solitude

Come be here by my side

Come loving arms of sanctity

come love me by and by.

No comments:

Post a Comment