Tuesday, November 13, 2012

M A R K E T V A L U E


H E L L O  ! ! ! !

Does anything  suit your fancy in my shop?   - see over to right hand side -------------->

I have recently joined my own imaginary international energy exchange program where you can talk to me about a price that comes into your head and feels true and then I will communicate back to you about whether it feels right to me.

This way of doing business is based on the law of equal energy exchange. {E E E }

Somehow in my mind everything {energy}  balances out.

*******
all art is priceless. A L L ART no matter who does it when, where and how.

MARKET VALUE is the amount anyone is willing to pay for a piece of art.

addendum:  Hear say that 'serious' artists spend more time than 'random acts of art' artists usually on painting.  IT is a type of commitment to the process of being an artist.  Does this aggregate in karmic points of energy on the scale of more worth?  That's a good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment